Ecosystem Bundle 920X: (2) MXA920W-S, (1) P300-IMX, (4) MXN5W-C + Tile Bridge - 920X W-V
2x Shure MXA920W Ceiling Array Microphone
Automatic Coverage™ technology requires no setup yet gives you precise control of audio capture if desired. With next-generation array architecture for enhanced directional pickup and more natural speech, the MXA920 ceiling array microphone is easy to use and quick to deploy for AV conferencing, camera tracking, voice lift, or sound reinforcement.
1x Shure P300 DSP
The P300 IntelliMix Audio Conferencing Processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications, featuring 8 channels of acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic gain control to ensure a high-quality audio experience.
The P300 provides Dante (10 in/8 out), analog (2 block in/2 block out), USB (1 in/out) and mobile (3.5 mm) connectivity options that makes connecting to room systems and collaborating with laptops and mobile devices easier than ever.
- Connects 10 Dante™ audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, USB, and a mobile device to an A/V conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Includes IntelliMix DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in A/V conferences: 8 channels of AEC (acoustic echo cancellation), noise reduction, and automatic gain control, combined with automatic mixing, matrix mixing, delay, compressor and parametric equalization
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (2 block in/2 block out) to connect to room A/V conferencing system; USB (1 in/out) to connect to laptop or room PC; one 3.5 mm TRRS jack to connect to a mobile device to enable an additional participant to join
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
4x Shure MXN5W-C Network Loudspeaker
Provides high-quality speech reproduction for AV conferencing applications. PoE-enabled with a low-profile design optimized for easy installation in drop ceiling configurations. Deployed and controlled via software, this networked loudspeaker does not require a separate amplifier or outboard DSP. Integrates seamlessly with Shure’s ecosystem of networked hardware and software for a complete audio solution.
Software-based configuration and control
- Design and deploy every device in your audio chain with Shure Designer System Configuration software
- SystemOn Audio Asset Management software for remote management and troubleshooting
- Shure Audio Encryption
- Dante Domain Manager compatible
- AES67 compatible