Bogen’s A-Series A2T "Armadillo" loudspeaker features unique technologies that improve sound quality and operating reliability.
Attractively styled, they are engineered for both indoor and outdoor applications. The compact A2T models are designed for smaller spaces. Its high audio intelligibility and superb articulation make it ideal for music or paging applications.
The A2T model also features MDT (Metal Diaphragm Technology) and MLS (Magnetic Liquid Suspension).
- Indoor and outdoor all-weather speaker with fully-sealed cabinet
- Available versions: 8-ohm and 70V
- Available colors: Black (A2TB) and White (A2TW)
- Metal-alloy MDT mid/bass speaker cone delivers natural sound with ultra-low distortion
- Extremely stable, long-lasting MDT cone structure
- High efficiency and power handling for optimum performance
- Dual-layer voice coil with separate inner and outer windings for high output with ultra-low distortion
- MLS fluid voice coil suspension replaces distortion-causing mechanical spider
- Compound rubber surrounds resist UV rays and salt spray
- Gold-plated, rust-proof connectors
- High-density, injection-molded cabinet resists chipping and scratching
- Low-resonance cabinet structure
- Easy-to-grasp multi-faceted mounting brackets with 180° swivel
- Easy to grip, oversized mounting knobs
- Brackets mount with knobs attached for easier and safer installation in hard-to-reach locations
- Heavy-gauge aluminum bracket
- Corrosion-resistant driver frame & mounting hardware
- Attractive styling with “Armadillo” ridges for stiffness
- Coaxial speaker system