The Blackwire 5200 Series fits your busy workday.
- Tune out distractions with next-level audio quality
- Built for all-day comfort
- Connect to your choice of devices
- Customize your headset to your preferences
Easy to use, its USB or USB-C and 3.5 mm connectivity lets you work on a variety of devices. Ergonomically designed, it’s comfortable enough to wear all day, on your longest calls. The Blackwire 5200 Series—the power to connect and work easily is here.
- Ideal for all-day use, long conference calls and listening to multimedia
- Noise canceling microphone masks nearby talkers for maximum call privacy
- Available in monaural (Blackwire5210) or hi-fi stereo with passive noise reduction (Blackwire5220)
- One-touch call answer/end, volume +/- and mute
- Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional purchase, enables your IT team to gain insight into every compatible Plantronics headset being used company-wide
- PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony
WHY SHOULD YOUR HEAD HAVE TO SUFFER?
If you wear a headset for hours, the Blackwire 5200 Series is your jam. Ergonomically designed, it's comfortable enough to wear all day. And you get the freedom to plug into the compatible device of your choice with 3.5mm connectivity.
Manage your PC calls using USB or USB-C, or plug directly into your smartphone or tablet with the 3.5 mm connection.
COMFORT AND DURABILITY
Ultra-soft leatherette ear cushions (Blackwire 5220) wrapped around pillow-soft memory foam provide all-day comfort. A lightweight cushioned metal headband offers durability and a comfortable custom fit.
WEARING STYLE CHOICE
Two wearing styles are available: hi-fi stereo (Blackwire 5220) for those who want a richer, immersive experience, or monaural (Blackwire 5210) design for those who prefer to leave one ear open.
SIMPLE CALL MANAGEMENT
Use the intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute to simplify call management. Conveniently placed audio and visual alerts provide helpful but unobtrusive user call, mute, and volume status.
OUTSTANDING AUDIO QUALITY
Clear, natural and rich audio with wideband audio—a noise-canceling microphone—along with enhanced digital signal processing (DSP).
A dynamic EQ feature optimizes the quality of your voice on calls, and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you want hi-fit sound for listening to music or for multimedia playback.
RAPID DEPLOYMENT, FUTURE READY
Easy installation and UC Toolkit resources make IT deployment and management painless, while upgradable firmware and software ensure compatibility and feature support.