10ft (3m) Cat5e Snagless Shielded (STP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Blue - 27256
This Cat5e shielded network patch cable is an ideal solution for making a network connecting in a noisy, EMI/RFI, environment. The F/UTP shielding features an overall cable shield which provides protection from EMI/RFI noise and electromagnetic interference. This cable meets or exceeds industry standards for NEXT and return loss. The molded boot provides extra strain relief and durability. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, HDBaseT applications and more
- Supports 1 Gigabit networks up to 328ft for fast data transmission and maximum performance
- Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA requirements for supporting a wide variety of applications
- Constructed with shielded twisted pair (STP) wires, designed to protect a high speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference
- Snagless connector design for high density environments and protecting the RJ-45 connector's lock
- Available in a variety of colors to color-code a network