Cat6 Snagless UTP Unshielded Ethernet Network Patch Cable (TAA)
For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications .
Meets all TIA/ANSI standards and the stringent TAA compliance requirements for anyone who needs to procure products exclusively manufactured in countries on the Trade Agreement Act list.
Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, HDBaseT applications and more
- Supports 10 Gigabit networks up to 180ft for fast data transmission and maximum performance and supports 1 Gigabit up to 328ft
- Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA requirements for supporting a wide variety of applications
- Constructed with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wires, designed to counter EMI, RFI, and crosstalk
- Snagless connector design for high density environments and protecting the RJ-45 connector's lock