10ft (3m) High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet - 4K 60Hz - 56784
The High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - 4K 60Hz is perfect for connecting a wide variety of devices from computers to projectors and monitors, home entertainment systems to HDTVs and gaming systems, or any audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features and video resolutions up to 4k (4096 x 2160) at 60Hz.
This High Speed HDMI Cable offers many features like 3D video, deep color, Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience.
Simultaneously deliver dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen, while also delivering multi-stream audio up to four users, giving a dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams.
All these features will catch the attention of the audience, providing a more realistic video experience.
This High Speed HDMI Cable supports the updated library of Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) commands, allowing communication between devices connected through the HDMI ports.
The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow for Ethernet-enabled HDMI devices to access interactive online content or update device firmware.
The gold plated connectors on the cable allow for better shielding, increased electrical conductivity, and durability.
- Supports all HDMI 2.0 features including resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60hz, which means higher quality video for viewing your screen content.
- Supports 3D video for a more appealing and realistic video experience
- Supports 32 audio channels for an immersive audio experience
- Supports CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
- Gold plated connectors for increased electrical conductivity and enhanced durability