Voice Tracking and Streaming Made Easy.
The AVer MT300N is the matrix tracking box that opens up a whole new world using AVer Pro AV cameras in collaborative environments! Integrate Voice Tracking with any room types with this small form factor device that eliminates the need for expensive in-room PC or server running PTZ Link software pre-installed. Supports 3rd party microphones from leading audio brands and allows for customizable multi-camera switching. Swap your camera between in-room Microsoft Teams, Zoom Room or Google Meet system or BYOM (bring your own meeting). With USB, NDI|HX2, HDMI, H.264 input and output connectivity, you can accommodate any use case for seamless integration for capture and collaboration.
Our industry-leading AVerCare warranty program offers 5 years protection and 24-hour replacement to give you total peace of mind.
Integrated voice tracking
- Pre-installed PTZ Link software works with AVer Pro AV cameras and 3rd-party microphone systems including Sennheiser, Shure, Yamaha, Nureva, ClearOne, and Audio-Technica.
- Easily turn AVer’s PTZ Camera into a voice tracking camera through setting preset points.
- No programming required!
- Premium Version of PTZ Link license supports up to five groups of AVer cameras and microphones to accomplish automatic video switching.
- Access direct connectivity to AVer cameras via USB.
- Rich video conferencing platform compatibility allows you to switch cameras between Microsoft Teams, Zoom Room or Google Meet systems.
- BYOD (Bring your own device) or integrate it with your existing devices, while leveraging its multimedia capabilities.
Web UI with Remote Management
Our simple web-based interface enables convenient remote access and management of cameras. Additionally, users can effortlessly create personalized profiles including display layouts to easily access their preferred settings.
Take advantage of the power of NDI|HX2 format with built-in encode support for your connected devices.
Compact. Easily mountable
The small form factor allows you to neatly tuck away the MT300N under a desk with the rack mount brackets (included) or on a server rack with the optional server rack mount (sold separately).