PA Series Amplifier (2x 430W @ 70V, 2RU) - PA2400T120V
The Electro-Voice® PA2400T is from the PA series of professional commercial audio amplifiers.
The direct path airflow design reduces the heat buildup significantly and allows for more amplifier channels and output power in slim two rack space chassis.
The audio performance of the PA2400T is superior and fulfills the requirements in many demanding long term applications from sound reinforcement, paging or life safety installations.
- Efficient performance for low impedance or distributed systems
- Ideal for sound reinforcement, paging, and life safety
- 400 W per channel for 4 Ω or 70/100 V lines
- Bridged mono out for 860 W into 8 Ω
- Compact 2 RU design
- Stepped rear-panel level attenuation
- Selectable 50 Hz or 300 Hz high-pass filter
- Thermal protection, peak limiting, turn-on delay
- Phoenix-type inputs and outputs
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
- Integrated rack ears for direct mounting