Designed to sit hidden above the ceiling tiles within the T-bar of a standard suspended ceiling frame with nine" of lateral shift, the PP-FCTA allows the installer a myriad of location possibilities for projector mounting. Includes four 25 ft. steel braided quick-locking cables.
Features and Benefits
- T-bar plate sits hidden above ceiling tile
- Electrical and cable knockouts
- 9" lateral shift for precise projector placement
- Wingnuts for rapid projector adjustment
- PP-FCTA-QL includes 100 feet of 14-guage wire, (4) Quick Locks and a split-flange escutcheon ring (black)