Mix 2 USB or HDMI cameras to USB 3.0 | SHARE2U
This easy Plug-And-Go mixer capturing 2 Picture-In-Picture or side-by-side video sources in one video flow is equally perfect to enhance the experience of your HyFlex classes and collaborative meetings.
- Mix 2 cameras from 3 sources (2 USB 2.0 and 1 HDMI)
- Engage a dynamic presentation and easily switch up to 14 mix setup videos
- Change camera and video configuration without cutting the flow of your presentation
- Ideal for remote education, collaborative meetings, webinars or live streaming
- Output: Uncompressed video on USB 3.0 or MJPEG on USB 2.0
- Audio I/O and mixer via the INOGENI Control App
- Controllable by LAN & RS-232
- Cost-effective solution that is reliable and simple to install and connect (no driver required)
- Compact and robust design with its aluminium enclosure
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
How it works
The SHARE2U Dual USB Camera to USB 3.0 Pro AV camera mixer can be controlled by an application on the host side using our USB HID, RS-232 or LAN interfaces. You can also use the keypad on the top of the device to control it manually.
You can use the camera mixer feature of the SHARE2U to embed your two video sources into one single stream. This feature can be an important asset for you if your application only supports one video interface, like Teams®, Zoom®, Webex®, GoToMeeting® and all video conferencing applications.
With the push of a button, you can easily switch up to 14 mix setup videos.
Plug & Go
INOGENI has developed numerous custom applications with our global partners. Capture, mix and switch without drivers. INOGENI makes everything work together thanks to our professional camera mixers.
Compatible with all USB cameras
This 4K pro AV camera mixer is fully compatible with all cameras, including professional-caliber equipment, such as Vaddio, Huddly, HuddleCamHD, Aver, Jabra, Logitech, Marshall cameras, and web cameras.