Peerless-AV’s quick service restaurant (QSR) Menu Board Mount is designed to create a seamless mounting surface through connecting wall plates.
Continuous and fixed tilt options allow all displays to be tilted at the same angle with ease, creating a flawless alignment.
The QSR Menu Board Mount allows for tool-less height adjustment and four-corner depth adjustment to alleviate issues with wall imperfections and fine-tuning.
The kickstand feature holds the bottom of the display away from the wall during cable connection, reducing installation time and cost.
Available in Landscape and Portrait design options, Peerless-AV offers a one-to-one ordering process, making the QSR Menu Board Mount the perfect mounting solution.
- Tool-less vertical adjustment on each universal display adapter bracket for post install leveling and height adjustment fine tuning
- Tool-less four corner depth adjustment aligns the displays on the same plane and helps alleviate issues with wall imperfections.
- Included security hardware deters tampering and theft |DS-MBZ647L - landscape configuration for 46"-65" displays with mounting hole patterns 975 x 400mm (38.40"W x 15.75"H)
- Easy hang wall plate allows for a single person install
- The quick connect latch automatically engages the wall plate for a speedy setup
- Simple one-to-one ordering process
- Open wall plate reduces wall interference