Peerless-AV’s SmartMount® Motorized Height Adjustable Tabletop Cart was designed to get the most out of an interactive display.
The motorized cart creates an ADA compliant solution by allowing a display to be raised to the appropriate height, based on the specific user, with just a touch of a button.
A secondary actuator allows the tilt of the display to be adjusted from vertical to completely horizontal.
This allows the interactive display to be used in a standard viewing position, drafting table position, or tabletop position.
The rear compartment provides a secure area for a PC and power strip, while the cable management pathway protects the cables from snagging or abrasion when the display is raised or tilted.
The cart’s welded base and locking casters provide a stable foundation for touch applications, and the integrated power cord wrap makes moving the solution simple.
- Display height can be adjusted up to 25.6" (650mm) with the touch of a button
- Center of display is adjustable from 34"-60" (864-1524mm) from the floor
- Universal display adaptor fits mounting patterns from 200 x 200mm to 800 x 600mm
- Open frame display adaptor helps prevent display input interference
- Rear enclosure provides storage for mini PCs such as Shuttle, Dell OptiPlex Micro, HP 260 G2, Lenovo M600 Tiny or Intel NUC, and includes mounting locations for external WiFi antennas
- Corrugated cable pathways route and protect cabling during display movement and positioning - Cord wrap included for managing surge protector cord
- Safety limit switch automatically reverses direction and stops when a collision is detected in an upward, downward or lateral force
- Includes Peerless-AV® PVP1100-CPL6 6 outlet Power Strip with 15ft cord and 2160 joule rating (15A, 120V, 1800W, EMI/RFI noise filtering)
- Textured black powder coat finish helps hide finger prints and dust
- Pre-assembled design allows the user to simply attach the display and run cabling
- Easily route cabling from the inside compartment to the back of the display
- Welded base and pre-assembled casters provide rigidity, stability and quick assembly
- Safe and easy maneuverability on 4" (102mm) swivel casters that meet UL/CUL requirements