Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in this 25U open-frame rack
- 25U Open frame design
- Adjustable mounting depth from 18.3 - 39.2in
- Supports a weight capacity of up to 994.5lbs (450kg)
- Heavy gauge mounting rails
- Pre-drilled holes to secure the rack directly to the floor
- Unobstructed ventilation and cable routing
- Flat-packed for easy shipping
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
The 4POSTRACK25 25U 4 Post Open Frame Rack provides a durable, open air housing for rackmount servers and networking equipment. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
The server rack features heavy gauge mounting rails to ensure a stable installation platform, with support for mounting depth adjustment (23.5 - 39.2 in.), giving you the flexibility to fit your rack-mounted equipment.
This 25U rack is compliant with EIA-RS-310C standards, offering a universal design that's compatible with equipment from popular manufacturers. Plus, the rack is flat-packed to reduce shipping costs and simplify handling.
For added versatility, StarTech.com offers an optional 4pc Caster Kit (4POSTCASTER) that can be installed on the bottom of the rack, making it easier to re-position the cabinet/rack as needed for future uses.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty.
- Perfect solution for Technology shops and repair centers with limited space and mountable equipment
- Audio/Video editing room, radio or television studio broadcast rackmount equipment
- Suitable for rackmount equipment where security at the rack level is not required
- Durable storage for rackmount servers, KVM switches, and networking equipment
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Easily manage and access your equipment and cables, with the open frame design
- Adapt the rack to your equipment easily, with an adjustable depth design
- Secure the rack directly to the floor, through the pre-drilled base plate